2015/06/06

[Pics spam] TakaYama (4)

[Pic spam] TakaYama (1) || (2) || (3)

Sau 1 số chuyện lằng nhằng thì tự nhận thấy phận làm fan cần hâm nóng & ủng hộ thêm cho tình yêu đôi trẻ ( Hay nói đúng hơn là thắp lại ngọn lửa đam mê trong tinh thần fan gơ :"> ). Chẳng cần gì nhiều, cứ có tí ảnh thế này là mình cũng vui rồi 8-). Blog mà cứ nghiêm túc quá nó cũng hơi tù túng, thôi mình trở lại với con người thường ngày của mình vậy . Ai ko phải fan couple mà cứ phải nghe mình lảm nhảm mãi cũng mệt --> rút gọn bài post .

(Có 1 vài pic cũng được post tràn ngập các website rồi cơ mà blog của mình vẫn chưa up :v)

 (c) prcm, twitter, wb, blogspot , lj, etc ...


Mắt Yuya kìa ... Yama bỏ áo xuống đi em ( ̄ω ̄;)

Model pose? xD

Càng nhìn càng thấy hôm perf bên Thái Lan OTP như đang mặc đồ đôi ><
  
Quả mắt của Yuya ....

Sao cứ nhìn chằm chặp cái môi em nó thế ;;)

 
Thỉnh thoảng cứ thấy 2 bạn đánh lẻ nói chuyện riêng với nhau, yêu quá xDDD


JUMParty 3 

< Tay áo vàng kia của Hikka-chan =))))) >
Fanreport:
Dê cụ Yuti: Yama-chan đang mặc váy eh *vén*
 Dê cụ Hikaru : *xí xớn ăn hôi theo* Chúng tớ gần như nhìn thấy được "Yamada" của Yamada rồi nè =)))))))))))))
Dê cụ Yuya: *xông vào vén cho bằng hết*
Ôi bạn trẻ Takaki Yuya  , bạn muốn nhìn thấy "Yamada" của Yamada đến vậy sao Blog.Uhm.vN

Tay này thì là của Kei ;)) (trên vai Yama-chan)


Ôm Dai-chan mà mắt nhìn đi đâu thế Yama? Khá dễ hiểu là tại sao hồi xưa fic TakaYama toàn plot kiểu Yama ghen tị với Chii ;))

  Mặt Yuya trông creepy quá Blog.Uhm.vN

Cái này thì mình muốn giữ nguyên ko cắt vì đẹp & vì có OTP3 Hị hị ~

Vẫn bộ tam AriTakaYama xD 1 thời ngây thơ

 
 Outfit này chụp với nhau thì có rồi nhưng ảnh này giờ mới thấy :3 

Little Tokyo Life ❤

 The Music Day :"> Trông như sắp nắm tay nhau ý :">

.
After school (?) xD


 Nghịch súng đồ chơi thôi mà, có cần phải ngầu thế này ko ( ̄∇ ̄)

Dai-chan làm mẹt ngầu cơ mà vẫn sâu kiu như thường ~ ( ̄∇ ̄) TakaYama giống 1 cặp vợ chồng yankees Blog.Uhm.vN

Giờ lại đến nghịch súng nước Blog.Uhm.vN

Fighting Yuya !! xDDD




Yuti ngồi khép nép như thiếu nữ mới lớn =)))


Yama dễ thương hén Blog.Uhm.vN

Ánh mắt em nhỏ kìa :"> đang ăn mà cũng nhìn Yuya ngẩn ngơ vậy :">


"Yuya cho em xin miếng"~  Blog.Uhm.vN
QLAP xD 
(Trong mắt other fan: YutoYama + TaDaiki, trong mắt Na-chan : YutoAri + TakaYama . LOL )
Trông Dai-chan với Yuya có vẻ cao hơn, thực chất pic gốc nó cũng thế, mình giữ nguyên cỡ original )

  Blog.Uhm.vNCó thể đổi cái ảnh này thành 2 đứa ôm nhau luôn đi được ko? Thực sự là đẹp quá màBlog.Uhm.vNBlog.Uhm.vN
OTP đang uống 2 chai giống nhau (ΦωΦ)

TakaYama cùng xuất hiện tại V6 con-xợt :3

Fan spot tại Shokura .Cả lũ nhao nhao lên vì trông giống cảnh 2 bạn trẻ đang ... hun nhau =))

 
1 cảnh trong JUMP WORD concert mà đợt trước mình quên ko up XD Lời bình của bạn share ảnh: 2 tình yêu đang dung dăng dung dẻ rủ nhau lên sân thượng thì Yuya gặp bồ cũ Daiki. LOL.

Tình củm ❤ Yama em dựa vào người Yuya hơi bị sát nhớ (ΦωΦ) 

JUMPOST 6/14 ♡ 


Đẹp đôi hén :x Ta chỉ ước 2 đứa được đứng cạnh nhau thế này thôi T^T 


Cái này mình nhớ là có trong máy từ thuở tám hoánh nào rồi nhưng trong blog vẫn chưa up (?) ;A;

Phiêu :v

Đứa áo tím là Yuya, đứa quần đen bên cạnh là Yama =)) Đang làm cái gì với nhau thì chỉ có Chúa mới biết =))) 

 2 cái này ko liên quan nhưng đc fan ghép chung vì đợt đấy cả 2 đứa đều trả lời giống nhau là thích mặc "underwear" khi đi ngủ =)))))) Thế mà Yama nó còn chọn Yuya làm thành viên để sống chung ( 2 đứa hentai này mà sống với nhau ko biết thành gì :v) .Btw, Yuya có thói quen xấu là đi ngủ thích ôm gấu nữa nhá, ko có gấu là ôm luôn người bên cạnh nên Yama em phải cẩn thận :v


LOL

Cái này ko liên quan TakaYama lắm cơ mà bối cảnh khá giống 1 fic về OTP3 YutoYamaYuya mình từng đọc o.o < Yuya ko cười, chắc đang ghen =)))) >

JUMP calendar 2015 -2016  ♡ 




Cái này yêu hén Blog.Uhm.vN

*Rụng tim* Hãy hun nhau ih OTP của ta ~~~~~ Blog.Uhm.vN
..
Ngay và luôn !!!!!!!!! Blog.Uhm.vNBlog.Uhm.vNBlog.Uhm.vN

Ánh mắt của Yama nhìn Yuya......

..... Bao năm ko đổi Blog.Uhm.vN

 
Moment chú quay phim becomes TakaYama's shipper Blog.Uhm.vN

 Pờ - phệch Blog.Uhm.vN

Yama cái tay .....

Performance này up mấy lần rồi cơ mà mỗi người cap một kiểu, kiểu nào mình cũng thik nên up hết (ΦωΦ)

Nhớn rồi mà đứa nào cũng lý lắc quá ;A;


Cảnh này cũng post rồi cơ mà chưa được mình đặt vào tag , cho vào cho đủ bộ 8-) Đẹp quá :x

*Khóc* Ôi ~

Yama đứng cạnh Yuya nhìn nhỏ xíu mà cứ xinh xinh thế nào ý , chỉ mún Yuya quay ra cắn cho phát ;A;

Series ko thể thiếu trong lần up ảnh lần này :x

Chau# shop pic ♡ 

 Cảnh này y hệt trong mấy bộ TakaYama fics Blog.Uhm.vNYama hóa gái !!!!!!!!! Blog.Uhm.vN Trời ơi muốn thành phim luôn quá Blog.Uhm.vNBlog.Uhm.vNOTP của lòng ta Blog.Uhm.vN

 Popolo 2015.07 - Sinh nhật Yama-chan ♡ OTP bị đẹp Blog.Uhm.vN

Cụng đầu kìa :((((( Pic này yêu quá :((((((((( 

Cảm hứng từ 1 fic của bạn Kokoro :))

*Hoảng hốt* Ôi Yuya ~ Xin đừng ;A;

Bonus Yuya & TakaYama cho pics cuối : *warning: PG-15


AFDSJFDSKFLDSKLFKSDFKDLFLGLDF ~~~~~~~~~~~
*.... Admin đã chết bất đắc kỳ tử vì sặc máu mũi*

Thực sự là trái tim non nớt của ta chịu ko nổi màh ~~~~ :(((((((((((((((((((

....................................................

32 nhận xét ::

Jessica Ruz said...

OH MY GOD.

Is this pic photoshop ? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PxNSXiMYDEU/VXGsw1VgJnI/AAAAAAAADv4/pXmow6yDptQ/s1600/ty11.bmp

yuyaseba said...

XD I dont even know anymore XD I only took it from twitt , but that time they did wear these outfits to take another picture , here is it :

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JW0-IU1J2gU/UzIy4w7RoaI/AAAAAAAAB5I/BkgfLe5dN9k/s1600/tumblr_n21iryohCM1ravolho7_1280.jpg

Jessica Ruz said...

It's nice ! Thank you for sharing !

yuyaseba said...

That's nothing really XD thank you for visiting my blog & even clicking to this post, though my blog has certain visitors but not many of them checking this . Haha XP

Jessica Ruz said...

Oh why why? D: TakaYama is kawaii deshou? I like them. I've known your blog since a long time but I was too shy and lazy to leave comments here. Hihiiii Keep up your great work!

yuyaseba said...

I dunno, maybe this pair is not really popular among all of JUMP's pairs , but that's ok for me :x Thank youuuuuu, I also think that, I love them so much much muchhhhhhhhh ~~~~~~~ >3<

Dont mind about it, I'm fine with silent readers, now that you did comment for me already, right ?^^ Thank you for supporting <333

Haruna Yamada said...

excuseme but where did the last pic come from Na? i'm asking you seriously . My heart ...................................................................

onlytaravn said...

Cái giả gái ảo quá bạn =)) chẹp. Nói chung là đẹp .

yuyaseba said...

LOL dont pop up from out of nowhere like that , girl =))))))))))) Dont ask me I just dont know anything at all 8-}}}}}}}}}}} Hehehehe. I took some from prcm and twitt 8-}}}}}}}}} why dont you just visit twitt more often? you'll see XDDDDDDDDD long time no see you Garcia, miss youuuuuuuuuuu ~ *hugs*

yuyaseba said...

@onlytara: =)))))))))) thành gái luôn ý, ảnh đấy photoshop đóa bạn =))))))))))))))))))) chuẩn rồi, đẹp mà 8-}}}}}}}} Cho Yuya cắn thêm phát nữa thì đúng là pờ-phệch 8-}}}}}

Haruna Yamada said...

@na: miss you too!

I know no one & find nothing on twitter ........................It's so boring.

yuyaseba said...

Twitter is like place for popular ppl, no one cares & knows about us if we're not popular :)) but I think it's easiest place to find stuff like pictures or news, there are a lot of J-fans using it & they're super fast in updating :3 Just try to follow & make friends if u want, if you don't like anymore--> unfollow . Super easy :3

It's good if having more friends who can talk to us , but if not, I think being alone isn't a bad idea XDDD I'd rather have 1-2 true friends or to be alone than having a lot of but only fake outside. Just try some more <3

Haruna Yamada said...

it's not that i can make friend & talk with anyone i want ... yeah you're right, i still can unfollow .

That's right. Having 1-2 real friends is better.

yuyaseba said...

If you meant that you couldn't make friend with these ppl becos they didn't reply to you, then just think it's fine . Do talk and make friend with people you can, people that are at the same level as us. I met that case too, they were too "high" & I couldn't touch. I dont want to touch these either.

Ikr ^^

Haruna Yamada said...

..... ^_^ straight to the point, some didn't reply to me because they couldn't use english, but some cases are like exactly what you said ... , theyre too high for me. ^_^

Sooooo sorry for spam, have I ever said TakaYama pic of yours are nice?.~ Jaaaa... Look like, your ichiban couple? I like TakaYama to ^_^ And YamaChii ^_^

yuyaseba said...

Ehhhh just feel free to spam girl , i need your spam XD Yeppppppp let me hug you and thank you you did say that TakaYama was kakoii before XDDD Not that my pics are nice, it's them, TakaYama is nice . Haha . ( Plus i'm not owner of those pics, I'm just collector XD)

Ahhh~~~~ Yup they're my no.1 pairing ^.^ So sorry I ship Ryosuke with no one but only Yuya . I can read many types of JUMP fics with any paring ( I focus more on plot than the pairs that were mentioned on the fics ), but I dont ship all the pairings. XP *Kind of selfish XP

Haruna Yamada said...

It is fun & weird hahahahah... I never read any otp i dont ship . Yamachii is so cute even in nc c they are so cute, YamaChii is love to for me lol because idk ...maybe chii is a jump member that has a girly face ^_^ But of course I love TakaYama too .Most of TakaYama fics always awesome *_* . TAKAYAMA FEEEELS! Do you have lj?

yuyaseba said...

I dont use it, most of stuff from lj I always ask my friend if it locks or requests membership. I seriously run many blogs already, not only for Yuya but also for my another love - manga & anime, I cant focus on them all so I dont create & use lj anymore . It takes time.

I know its weird , haha XD So I must say that for me, reading fanfics depends on plot , not characters. As long as it's good, I'm ok with any pairing XD Because Yama & Chii both are uke for me so I'm not into them or ship them as couple ( man, dont waste that stunning beauty of Ryosuke, he must be UKE, (of Yuya) *whacks* XDDD ) but dun worry, YamaChii's still cute for me & of course there are many YamaChii shippers you see? Many ppl being on your side XD

Yep yep yeppppp thats all that matters *shakes hand*. TakaYama fics are awesome & that's what led me to get into them, though at first they were totally not - my - OTP XP That's so indescribable feeling XP

Haruna Yamada said...

I love it when im scrolling down to answer you, i always see Takayama pics ^_^

I love other pairings but if my top otps are not the main i would not read hahaha.

Yuhhh there are a lot of Yamachii shippers i'm glad about that ... I love them so much ^_^. But the number of fan supportin Takayama are becoming more rare ... (〒ó〒)

Jaaaaa ... same goes to me, Takayama were not my otp at first, i fall for fanfic ..they're such great talents ne ^_^

yuyaseba said...

Me too, i can click to any topic over & over again if it's about my OTP =)))))))))

LOL. You're so bias, but I kinda understand that XD

That's true, but I dont mind much if their supporters are becoming more rare or less day by day, even if no one likes, what I like I still like ^^ A bit sad but that doesnt matter . right ^^ I'm glad that I'm still able to talk to you about them <3333

** Yeppp!!!!!! They really are!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

Unknown said...

xem mà không ngậm nổi mồm. :3 . lần nào cũng thích mấy bài về OTP của cậu nhất! :v

mấy cái ảnh cuối... *cười gian*

yuyaseba said...

LOL ~ *cười gian*

Haruna Yamada said...

Yuhhh... me too ^_^ i'm glad ~ ^_^ At first i only knew you liked Yuyan but didnt know you liked this otp that much ... I searched several web but I didn't found too much pics of theirs (〒ó〒) haha ,frankly saying some photoshop pics here look more real than original idk why lol. Haha i love the last one. i always wish there would be more shot photo for Takayama but sadly, it's sooooo rare ~ T0T

yuyaseba said...

Actually I'm always happy hyper when there is anything that relates to them XD Me too, I did search a lot =.= Finding their moments in videos is easier than finding from magazines, cos it mostly happened like 7 took pictures with 7, & BEST with BEST .

Ikr xDDDD You pervertttttttttttttttttt I know you're thinking of green things when looking at it haha =))) you always prefer nc =)) *whacks*

*So do I, I always wish that T^T I can't say I'm ok with this cos I actually feel sad, I always wish they had more chance to appear together T^T They did have common lines in songs but no fanservice. I even said to one of my friends before, that they sang for fans so they must make fans happy with what fans liked the most, so sad that TakaYama's fanservice was not what fans like the most T^T

*sighs* ~

Haruna Yamada said...

^_^ yushhhh ...not only them that's what happened in every group ... the more couples become popular the more they get fan service. Takayama should act & etc etc in dorama together , theyll get more fan service hahahaha ...

Idk i am not ! It was you who uploaded it first !! You pervert first hahaha..

i meant i knew you liked Takayama but i didnt know you like them THIS MUCH ^_^

yuyaseba said...

What the hell is ect ect in drama together ??????????? HAHAHAHA You know I'm innocent dont try to put more things inside my head =))))))))) I'M INNOCENT =)))))))
.
.
( *whispers* I TRULY LOVE THAT & SUPPORT THAT WITH ALL MY HEART 8-}}}} Oh My God. )

Oh yes I know you're "not" =)))) Whatever =)))))

Ahhh~~~ Now I got it , sorry for misunderstanding XP I mostly talk about this in this blog & it's Vietnamese so maybe you dont understand XP The truth is .... at first I didn't know you liked TakaYama either XD

Haruna Yamada said...

Bc I hv no one to talk about them anymore, some leave the fandom & some stop using blogs ... why dont you turn this blog into eng? i mean fully english >:D<

Idk lol. Whatever it is hahahaha .... As long as you keep that innocent thoughts inside your head youll understand what i mean .lol.

*whispers* i know you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuyaseba said...

Sou .. Now just talk to me if u want ^^ Actually at first I also had no one to talk about them, I just talked to myself XP (LOL I'm kind of crazy I know, but I dont care, as long as I love OTP, I just like to talk XP ) .

I was asked this question before, sometimes I also think of turning this blog into Eng , but truthfully, some Vietnamese words cant translate into English, I mean slang words (I talk by slang words so often), plus mostly things I talk here are a bit ... crap :)))) ( Yuya may get more anti because of me = = ) so I decide use my mother language XP But of course, just feel free to spam & talk by Eng to me if you want XP

*whispers* Yepppp fangirls know each other so well !!!!!! 8-}}} Hehehe *dancing*

Haruna Yamada said...

I should be crazy like you hahahahaha ....

Jaaaa~ you added more pics QLAP? it's nice ! do you hv full mag?

Ok I understand ^_^ Luckily you still use eng here . hahaha

yuyaseba said...

I sent you link DL via mail, next time we shouldn't talk about full mag,download, etc..... here .lol

To tell the truth , I use Eng to talk about JUMP with friends very often, even more than the times I use Vietnamese XDDD Of course finding foreigner fans is always easier , rite XD And yes you should be crazy like me. HAHA. I'm now at high level already . LOL. I just can't stop . But I love being crazy & fangirl-ing all the time like this. I'm sure you do too ♡ XDDDDD

Haruna Yamada said...

Oh ok ok ... I will notice >:D Btw thank you so muchhhhhhh i've been looking for it ~!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know how much I should thank you anymore thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Of course I do !! .lol. It's boring if i am not fangirl ~ ahhh ... D:

yuyaseba said...

No need to say thank me that much, I just think fangirls should help each other <3

Yes it is >< Being a fangirl helps me to open more in the real life ,I feel that .>< & also helps me to have more & more friends, not only talk about idols but I can also confide to them about everything, when I get trouble, they listen to me & help me. Finding friends like that nowadays is not easy at all. I'm really thankful of being a fangirl, & thanks to fangirl friends XD Thank you too XD

Post a Comment