2015/06/26

[DL] 2015.06.24 HSJ @ Meza News + ZIP! + Tele To Ongakusai

2015.06.24 HSJ (cut) @ Meza News
 2015.06.24 ZIP! HSJ 

2015.06.24 HSJ Medley @ Tele To Ongakusai
Tracklist: 
01. Yuya Yuto Kota Keito - Gin Gira Gin ni Sarigenaku
02.  Hika Inoo Daki - Kamenbutokai 
03. YamaChii -  Glass no Juudai
04.  HSJ - Ultra Music Power & Kira Kira Hikare
 Performance dài nên nặng chút chút  ( ̄∀ ̄)

.........................................

11 nhận xét ::

mayn_n said...

Thanks girl !!!!!!!!!!! xo xo

mayn_n said...

by the way, have u found full link of TakaAri yesterday? finding link dl shall be hard so i just want to ask link to watch online, i found on twitter but the vids were always cut to many part n 1 part only 30s .:(

yuyaseba said...

It's nothing, girl xO xO

*sighs* of course it must be shared here if I have, so sad that I still can't find it anywhere, I did ask a Chinese user from wb (since Chinese fans rarely reply to foreigner fans, i only knew her ) she said even if she'd like to record the program, but it was really hard to do becos she didn't live in Osaka now (that program aired only in Osaka I guess?). And yes videos on twitt are always like that , even if downloading it we only have part by part of the show , not the full :( I dont know where to watch online either :(

Poppy_chan said...

Òa òa...đẹp quá, lung linh quá, màu trắng trong sáng quá (nhưng đầu óc em thì ngược lại =))

yuyaseba said...

cái đồ .. =))))))) bài này thì có quái gì đâu mà đầu óc lại thành đen tối đc =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) nói cái bài rating ko trẻ em dưới 17 kia thì ss còn tạm hiểu =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

mayn_n said...

Why searching Yuuyan stuff always hard like that ... -_-

yuyaseba said...

http://yuya-seba.blogspot.com/2015/06/dl-tadaiki-takabu-takato-various-shows.html

Check this, girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously ... I cant believe I have it just by asking one word to a kind girl from twitter o________o & sorry for late XD First video is from recording, the second & third one are videos by phone from Twitter , but it's ok :3

** Yes it really is T______________T I feel sad when thinking about this T____________T

yuyaseba said...

Uhmmm you're very very very welcome girl (Ф∀Ф) , I'm also happy that I can help you (Ф∀Ф) We need to send a big big thank to ppl who uploaded this first too xDDDDDD she even helped me to translate Japanese to English XDDD She's really really kind !!!!!!!!!

*nods* Pls keep supporting him like that ne <3333333333333333

Cami Harmer said...

eh where my comment>

Of course i'll keep supporting him ! ^^ I also want to thank to these kind people *bows* OTL thank u for the pw btw! OTL

p.s it's me again >:D<

yuyaseba said...

Ehhh??? Maybe ... I accidently removed it when I deleted my cm :(((((((( *cries* I didnt even recognize ... Gomenasai~~~~ :((((((

I know it's u xD No prob, you already cm for me a lot & keep supporting Yuyan ... (Ф∀Ф) This means so much for me . Seriously ^^

Cami Harmer said...

Your welcome !! xo xo

Post a Comment