Hosts: Yuto, Daiki, Yuya, Kei
Download
Tập này có tận 3 cặp mình ship là TaDaiki, InooDai, AriJima ,cơ mà moment của InooDai có duy nhất mỗi 1 cái nên đành tạ nỗi với Inoo, mình sẽ focus vào TaDaiki (Ф∀Ф) Dạo này TaDaiki cũng có phần giảm nhiệt đi nhiều ( thề là cái TL của mình tràn ngập TakaNoo ), thế nên mình muốn focus vào tình yêu TaDaiki , TakaNoo dù sao cũng có nhiều người ship rồi ha .

Mình vẫn lượn lờ cơ mà chỉ post bài khi có file mới thôi nhé, chắc từ bây h cho đến lúc mình lập 1 topic nào đó ko-liên-quan đến việc upload file thì vẫn còn dài dài >< Btw, xem cái LTL này cũng dã man quá đi, toàn đồ ăn ko làm người ta thèm tưởng chết T^T Ta hận !! T^T
.........................................








4 nhận xét ::
Thank you for your work! ne, do you mind if I ask for full ts of this dorama: http://yuya-seba.blogspot.com/2014/07/link-suikyu-yankees-engsub.html I mean raw version , not the subtitle ... I know it's too much to ask but i cant find anywhere. Hope you can help me!
Hi there. Thank you for your visit ^-^
About Suiyan drama, actually I did find full ts of it after the drama finished, but because I downloaded eng ver already so I didn't upload these, plus it's super large ( around 4.20 - 4.51GB/ 1 ep). It's ok if you want to DL ts, but I can't upload it right now , it may take days & days ;-; . If you dont mind then just share your mail for me, I'll send you the owner's blog, it's faster to DL ^-^ sorry i can't share that link right there.
Of course I do not mind ! I can't ask for anything more ! here my email : ruzi.jessica@gmail.com. Thank you for helping me ! Thanks a lot !!!!!!!
That's nothing ^^ I sent it already. Enjoy watching! ^^
Post a Comment