Hosts:Yuri, Daiki, Yuto
Download
(c) 完全闭关_食物君
Mình xem show này là vì có JUMP nên chỉ lấy những tập của JUMP thôi nhé (xem mấy em bé cười như ngõ còn hơn ko có gì xem T.T). Tự nhiên thấy có lỗi với JWEST *khóc*
------------------------------



8 nhận xét ::
long time no see! why dont you upload link to dl pictures anymore ?(ФДФ) sometimes i still want to dl it
ehhhh is this Garcia? you changed your acc? XD
Most of pictures on wb were forbidden to upload to other websites *cries* i rarely download pics & mostly take it from Takakiharu's blog so ..... ;A;
Long time no see you too *hugs*
yes its me (´∀`)♡
i wanna change a bit hiihi
ohh ok, if you rarely to dl then its fine
I'm not busy at all but still ... too lazy to run & comment around. haha XD how r u going?
XD Dont lazy anymore my blog had turned into too silent already, I need someone to talk XD
Im fine, how about you? <333
more than fine i guess. hehe
Im soooooo sorry since jump doesnt have too much activities .. i dont feel i like to run around and talk anymore . have you changed the password that you gave me on baidu? i cant log in anymore o(╥ ╥)o help me o(╥ ╥)o
Hm... I feel you, I also lose interest in doing things if there is no music or performance to listen & watch T-T if boring or need someone ,just feel free flying to my place. lol
Ah~ Here: minhtho2997 , I forgot the old one so i just changed it ;A;, so sorry ;A;
yeah haha XD
thank you so much for that, same to you, if you feel boring, go to me ne (´∀`)♡ do you have fb?
Thanks, the password is ok!
i hate facebook the most , i've met a lot of wars there *cries* I .... quit it for a long time already =((((((((((((((((((
Yeah you're welcome <3333 sorry for changing it without reminding to you XP
Post a Comment